My client are located in North West London/ Herts area and can are best described as a fast growing, forward thinking, dynamic company supplying custom installations of high-end audio visual systems, IT networks and home entertainment & automation systems. Due to continued success they are looking to employ a Trainee AV Engineer to add to their team of skilled engineers & programmers.
Working as part of a team you will be working at various residential & business sites around London/ Herts & Bucks.
You will be involved on a variety of projects to include: Home Cinemas, Multi-room audio, Premium broadband and secure IT networks, Media distribution, Lighting, HVAC/ Climate control, Blind & Curtain control, CCTV, Security & Access, Home Automation systems.
Duties included as part of your role but not limited to:
- 1st fix, 2nd fix of AV/ Data cables and IT Networks
- Integrating and configuring IT/ Network installations
- Rack builds and testing.
- Final fix of a range of related premium products
- Installing specialist products such as high-spec lighting systems, multi-room audio systems, home cinemas
- Home Automation control systems
- Chance to learn/ train on various products/ programming systems, touch pannels etc..
My client seeks a bright, enthusiastic technically minded individual with a passion for technology.
- Previous experience working in Audio Visual/ IT/ Data or Telecoms or related installation work
- Terminating, soldering, crimping cables, laying & chasing cables
- Very high working standards and attention to detail
- Smart appearance and polite professional manner
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit, able to climb ladders and fit into tight spaces
- A passion for technology and taking pride in your work to deliver the best results
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure projects are completed on time to high standards
The firm offers the chance to be trained in new and emerging technologies so if you are passionate about technology and are interested in developing your career with a company who will provide the right platform and trainings apply now.
Salary is £18,000 to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
4 weeks annual leave + bank holidays with a range of other benefits
Due to the immediate start of this position you must have full right to live and work in the UK.
- Lighting Control
- Smart Homes
- Audio Visual