My client in the Finance Recruitment and Executive Search industry is looking for a recent graduate to join their team this summer! Training will be provided from the beginning but my client is looking for driven, money motivated individuals that will take the training in their stride and progress quickly from Trainee to Consultant level.
With the opportunity to make over £40,000 in your first year with an uncapped commission structure, my client offers quick progression whilst making a large salary from day 1! With incentives such as luxury dinners and team holidays working within a niche company, my client is looking to hire a recent graduate with ambition to bill high numbers.
- Headhunting, networking via social media sites such as LinkedIn, cold calling and referrals to help fill positions of your clients
- Producing your own client database and following up and producing new business leads
- Preparing, amending and submitting CVs
- Overseeing the interview process from first stage to final and notifying your candidate of the outcome
- £20,000-£25,000 in year 1 with uncapped commission of £40,000 OTE
- Company reward scheme
- Luxury top billers lunch in top London restaurants
- Team holidays for highest billing departments
What my client wants from you:
- Work hard attitude willing to work independently to source candidates and clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional IQ and EQ
If this seems like the recruitment role that you qualify for and would like to work in central London, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Executive Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'