Are you looking for a career with fast career progression?
Do you want to live a glamourous London lifestyle?
My client is looking for a candidate to join their niche team which specialises in risk management, regulatory compliance and audit professionals. With multiple offices internationally in luxury places such as New York, my client operates with a number of multinational organisations and is looking to hire very switched on individuals to join their team.
- Graduate with 2:2 and above from a credible university
- Very switched on with high awareness of the market
- Ability to work independently with both candidates and clients
- Sales experience would also be desirable but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Monthly top billers lunch in luxury London restaurants
- £20,000-£25,000 base salary year 1 with uncapped commission!
- Yearly team trips to the Alps or Dubai
What my client is looking for from YOU:
- Can do attitude willing to work hard for your own clients
- Intelligent with out going personalities willing to work long hours for GREAT rewards financially
- Excellent telephone manner
- Success and perseverance shown through particularly through sport or business
If this sounds like a recruitment role you would be interested in, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Executive Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'