Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant - Data Analytics Headhunter ASAP Start
Are you looking for graduates looking to relocate to the London area?
Perks and opportunities:
- Job salary starts £20,000-£22,000, £35,000 + OTE however is uncapped commission
- Annual top biller trip to Las Vegas; Rolex/handbag competition
- Dress down Friday’s and Friday drinks
- Interest free travel loan
- Pension scheme and free breakfast
- Gym membership
- Ideally speak either German, Spanish, Norwegian, French or Dutch as well as English
- 2:2 or above degree from a credible university or sales experience
- Opportunities to relocate over in Germany
- Different to traditional companies - social environment
- Have ownership of candidates, but all share jobs/clients across the business
- Chance to progress quickly through the business.
If you are money driven, social and looking to progress quickly in a growing business, this could be the job for you!
My client runs a company which focuses on Data and Analytics jobs, provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.
- Down to Earth personality, willing to work hard to get results
- Type of person who would be willing to have a beer with candidates
- Money-motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition to succeed shown within sport or business
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like a recruitment role you would be interested in, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"