Joining Countrywide is more than just starting a new job, it`s a rewarding career move where you will be recognised for turning our customers` dreams into a reality. Our passion is our customers, making a difference to their lives and we would love you to join our family.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and we would love to help your career grow!
As a Trainee Associate Property Lawyer within Countrywide Conveyancing Services, you will be given the opportunity to complete our specialist CLC accredited Associate Property Lawyer Training Programme whilst building your own caseload.
You will be under the supervision of our Legal Skills Trainer and our Academy Mentor, who will help guide and support you through your journey. Our academy is award winning, having recently been presented with the Princess Royal Training Award and also winning highly commended for our commitment to training at the Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
You will be instrumental in providing a comprehensive and quality Conveyancing service to your clients and all parties included in the Conveyancing transaction.
You will have the opportunity to manage and prioritise your own caseload of conveyancing transactions and undertake any other task as reasonably requested by your Team Manager, Resolution Team or Senior Managers.
Communication and Working Relationships:
We have a very close `family` environment within our business, so working closely together with all of your colleagues is a natural part of the role, being supported and helping support others.
External - Liaise with prospective and existing clients, estate agents, other solicitors and Conveyancers, mortgage lenders, brokers and other work providers, but mainly keeping your customer updated during this exciting time in their life (moving) is the best part of the job!
Key Result Areas: (don`t worry, you will be totally supported)
Following the completion of your training, to thoroughly understand the conveyancing process and, under supervision, be able to:
- Issue registered and non-registered sale contracts
- Draft replies to additional enquiries or requisitions
- Investigate freehold titles and raise the relevant additional enquiries or requisitions
- Interpret and advise on search results
- Draft and negotiate contract clauses to suit particular circumstances
- Deal with clients, estate agents and other lawyers confidently on the telephone, give advice and negotiate solutions to problems
- Undertake exchanges of contracts
- Deal with all conditions in a mortgage offer
- Prepare completion statements
- Co-ordinate related sale and purchase transactions
- Post completion tasks including registration
Requirements / Qualifications:
In addition to being motivated and committed to learning, you will ideally have one or more of the following:
- LPC graduate with legal experience
- Law Graduate with work experience
- Current paralegal/ legal assistant
- ILEX/CLC qualified with legal work experience
- GDL graduates with legal work experience
- Graduate in non-legal subject with legal work experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'