Trainee Assistant Claims Technician
Trainee Assistant Claims Technician - Sevenoaks - Graduate Opportunity
£20,000 pa + excellent benefits + training and development
A graduate programme that shapes the future - starting with yours.
Our global client is looking to recruit a confident graduate with excellent academics including a minimum 2:1 degree in any analytical discipline, who has a keen interest in pursuing a Career within the Insurance industry.
What are they looking for?
- Recent Graduate with a MINIMUM of 2:1 in any analytical discipline and an excellent academic record OR
- A minimum of 2 years insurance or conveyancing work experience and
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational skill and the ability to prioritise work load
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and positive working attitude
What can they offer?
- An exciting opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role in handling a range of residential, commercial and lender Title Insurance claims across the UK and Europe.
- Scope for promotion and development within the company with further qualifications sponsored and paid for in addition to the excellent internal training scheme
- Excellent benefits package
- Supportive and professional environment
For more information about this Trainee Assistant Claims Technician role please contacts Fran Butcher at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"