Trainee and experienced Mortgage Advisors - Enquiry Centre Mortgage Pre Screener
My client is currently recruiting for a Trainee and experienced Mortgage Advisors due to an expansion within business opportunities they are seeking driven Individuals for their Enquiry centre, with a view to progressing into a qualified advisory role. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the financial / banking sector and have completed their CEMAP.
- To contact clients from our impressive existing client bank and take personal and financial information in a professional and efficient manner.
- Qualifying the customers for remortgages and product review appointments, for mortgage information, such as lenders available, interest rates and fees.
- Making appointments for our Mortgage and protection advisers.
- To ensure we can provide an excellent service for our introducers and clients our call centre is open Monday to Saturday so you will be required to work weekends on a rota basis. Saturdays are 2 out of every 4.
- Excellent phone manner
- Provide excellent customer service to introducers and clients
- Ability to work effectively towards your own targets while also contributing to the team
- Ability to well under pressure, and within tight deadlines
- Efficient and organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Good IT skills
Measures of Performance:
- Achievement of minimum number of appointments set out by management
- Achievement of minimum compliance standards as laid out by the Company, and it's regulators, and Data Protection adherence to.
- Finalising appointments and administrating paperwork to a high standard
- Attention to detail in every aspect is vital
Working hours: 9am -7pm Monday, 9am - 6pm thereafter - Saturdays worked will be 2 out of every 4
Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays or lieu days
Base Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
OTE Earnings: £23,000 - £26,000 (increasing to £45,000 - £50,000 full CeMAP qualification and move into advisory role)
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job