FIRST OFFICE ROLE - EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Are you looking for your first office administration role?
Or are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client, one of Cheltenham’s most established and sought-after employers are currently looking for candidates who are looking to build a career; a career that is unparalleled. Constant innovation creates a fast-paced working day, meaning that you never stop learning. The dynamic character of this industry creates streams of opportunity when it comes to advancement in your career- this makes a very promising industry for young, aspiring professionals, as high performers can move ahead fast.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English
- Excellent team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational and time-management skills
- Positive working attitude
- Confident with Maths and Excel
- PROGRESSION and an opportunity to study towards professionally recognised qualifications that result in an increase in pay
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (opportunity to work flexi-hours)
- Full training provided
- Spacious and modern offices
- Public transport links dropping outside the door
Please contact Emily at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.
- Microsoft Excel
- Office Administration
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'