Clear progression plan, qualifications and an excellent benefits package!
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual leaving education or looking to leave retail/hospitality and start a new career!
You will be joining a reputable, fast-paced Global company in providing administration support.
- Ensure all information is updated on the databases
- Enter data accurately onto computer systems, within agreed timescales
- Effectively manage queries from internal and external parties
- Develop strong client relations
- Commit to personal development
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C and above, including Maths and English
- Excellent IT skills, working knowledge of Excel
- Good communication
- Eager to learn and undertake further training and qualifications
Whether you’re leaving education looking for a progressive career opportunity, or are looking to leave the retail or hospitality sector, this company offers excellent development and will invest in you and your career.
For further information and to be considered for this position please send your CV to Ellie @ i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Advanced Excel
- Data Processing
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'