£18,000 + Pension
This role would be the perfect first office role for a Trainee seeking an office career, you will join a successful local Company who really take care of their staff where there will be plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting in the office with a wide range of administrative, clerical and customer service duties
- Producing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and contracts
- Managing diary schedule for the use of meeting rooms and taking bookings from management team
- Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with routine enquiries when possible
- Managing computerised client database records and updating information when needed
- Helping generally in the office with filing, photocopying, sending emails and sending facsimiles
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'