£10,000 - £12,000
Manchester City Centre
Platinum Recruitment Group are supporting an Architects in Manchester City Centre to recruit into their team of two within the Office Support function.
This is a business that have grown by 15% over the past 12 months and have plans to grow by another 10% by Christmas 2018.
The growth has occurred following on from new processes and procedures that have been successfully implemented throughout the business meaning new client processes are smoother and client care is measured.
The business is looking for someone to join and build a career and be apart of the company's continued growth. Your role will include:
- Customer record maintenance ensuring that client, company and assignment information is accurate
- Ensure that all electronic and manual records are maintained
- Receiving and processing expenses for staff members
- Being the face of the business including managing calls and meeting & greeting visitors
- Requesting, proof reading and sending out welcome packs to clients
- Setting up new clients onto the system with all the relevant information required including identification & personal details
- Preparing and issuing welcome emails to new customers
- Processing returned welcome packs and logging them onto the system
- Provision of private & confidential customer information
You will receive full training from the Office Manager from day one who will support you throughout your career with the business & develop your skills, so you can progress through the company.
In a lively, young environment somebody who will fit in with the team is essential as you will work as a support function to all members of staff.
If you hold some experience in administration but are now looking to develop your skill set further with a great business please apply or email your CV to
- Trainee Administrator
- office assistant
- office junior
- business admin
- trainee admin