Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
Skills: Organised, entry level, graduate level, Chemistry degree, front of house, administration, strong communicator, willing to learn, career focused, intermediate MS Office, due to the location of the business your own transport is essential
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (4pm finish on a Friday)
About the Company
Working within a niche market for a well-established and successful business, this is an exciting opportunity to join an ever expanding Admin team.
The business are looking for a passionate entry level candidate, who has an interest within the Chemical industry, ideally a graduate with a Chemistry degree, looking for their first career step.
You must have an enthusiasm to learn with the focus and drive to succeed - full training will be given. This is a great opportunity to join the business with a steady route through the company to enable you to grow your career within this specialist market.
What will your working week be like?
- Administrative support to the Managing Director’s PA
- Administrative support to the Customer Service Department
- Assist in all areas covered by the receptionist including:
o Sort and distribute incoming post
o Collect and dispatch outgoing post
o Meet and greet all visitors
o Prepare meeting rooms as required, managing the waiting area, Board Room and Meeting Rooms to ensure these are maintained and prepared for use
o Typing of visit reports, mail-shots and general correspondence
- Collect and distribute letters, faxes etc from internal post trays frequently during the day to keep them clear
- Answer all incoming calls, directing as appropriate and accurately relay messages
- Maintain stationery and other sundry supplies and submit new orders
Who will suit this role?
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for their first permanent job role; this certainly is a company where you can learn all the basics and progress quickly into other areas of the business.
You will be joining an established team, where you will be expected to pick up new tasks quickly; strong communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative will be key - you will be organised, with excellent time keeping and a positive and friendly attitude!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A Chemistry degree
- An excellent communicator with a confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good MS Office experience
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active with a positive attitude
- Flexible attitude
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- front of house
- entry level
- Chemistry degree
- graduate level