My growing client based in Cheltenham are offering opportunities for individuals who are looking to build their career within an office based environment! No prior experience is necessary as full training will be provided, alongside progression opportunities!
- Data analysis of insurance documents
- Data interpretation across various insurance documents
- Assisting the underwriting team with processing data and technical transactions
- General administration duties
- Updating systems accurately and efficiently
- Developing strong client relations in order to contribute to the growth of the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Number literate
- Minimum of 5 GCSES A - C including Maths and English grade C or above
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Free bus pass within Cheltenham and Gloucester
- Qualifications funded by my client, alongside study time
- Monday - Friday
- Friendly team
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.