Our client is keen to recruit a Trainee Administrator to join their dynamic team. The role offers a range of duties and you would be given excellent training and career progression.
Your daily tasks as an Administrator will include;
- Dealing with enquiries and requests by email and telephone
- Arranging appointments with contractors
- Arranging appointments with tenants
- Updating property managers and clients for appointments
- Checking and uploading completed photographs to bespoke system
- Data entry and general administrative tasks
- Property and facilities administration
- A-C GCSE grades
- Opportunity to progress career to a property manager
- Familiar with MS Office suite
- Excellent communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Based in Reigate
- Bonus structure
- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Full training given
- Pension scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 20 days increasing to 25 after 5 years
- Parking available after 1 year
- Opportunities to progress into a Property Manager
If you are interested in this Administrator role, click Apply!
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'EmploymentAgency’ & 'EmploymentBusiness’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Administration