Trainee Administrator - Estate Agents
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional team within a well-established company! My client are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual who is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop!
- Dealing with customers both face-to-face and over the phone within the office
- General administration duties
- Diary management
- Applicant registration
- Photo processing
- Creation of floor plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work under your own initiative
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner