Hours: 8:45 - 17:00
Benefits: Free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training, childcare vouchers and much more
**The successful candidate will be subject to DBS clearance**
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for this college in their spectacular world class building that offers first class facilities.
Our client is currently recruiting for an apprentice to support their Management Information Systems department. This is an opportunity for you to gain work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation and to obtain a work-based qualification that will give you a head start to your career by gaining a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
What will your working week be like?
- Work towards completion of Level 3 qualification
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from both internal and external sources
- Provide administrative support including opening & distributing post, filing, data entry, note taking, photocopying & distributing documents.
- To use word processing and other computerised packages e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint and other in-house systems
- To assist with events, including Skills Fest and enrolments open evenings.
- Carry out other such duties as may be reasonably requested by the Line Manager, at any location, commensurate with the level of post
Who will suit this role?
Successful candidates will be committed to their training, be punctual and reliable, and be willing to contribute effective practice to the department. Applicants should ideally be qualified to Level 3 standard (eg A Level), have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to use IT packages such as Word and Excel. As this position will be based in a data orientated department, it would be highly advantageous applicants have a qualification in IT or be highly IT efficient.
The advanced apprenticeship scheme will offer you:
- The chance to gain a real insight into supporting and providing a high standard of customer service to users across the organisation
- The opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge and experience required to build a successful career
- Support and guidance to achieve a Level 3 Diploma.
In addition to our state-of-the-art facilities and friendly, supportive working environment we can offer you excellent training opportunities, mentoring scheme, generous annual leave entitlement, childcare voucher scheme, pension scheme, on-site gym and free parking.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job