An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Actuarial Reporting team within the Reserving team in Fareham. As part of the team, you will assist with reporting of actuarial work, and help communicate the financial risk and its consequences - all of which are fundamentally important to our business.
Using analytical and mathematical skills, you’ll work alongside some of the most talented qualified actuaries, as well as liaising with other areas of the business, including Finance and Underwriting.
- With supervision, help ensure the timely and accurate delivery of Group and regulatory requirements with particular focus on managing the booking process.
- Provide support to the UK P&C Chief Actuary with reporting and communication of the results.
- Assist in the production of the business plan which will involve the planning tool and with discussions around plan.
Your skills and experience:
- Part-qualified actuary making good progress towards qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Other Sciences
- A serious and professional attitude towards compliance of regulatory submissions with an eye for attention to detail in order to support accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively interact and negotiate at all levels
- Have a good knowledge of actuarial professional guidance and relevant legislation
- Professional manner
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Able to cope with change
- Able to manage and meet deadlines and work under pressure
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.