Trainee Accounts Assistant
£17,500 + Pension
A fantastic opportunity for a Trainee to join a very successful local organisation which continues to get bigger and better, full training will be provided in all aspects of purchase ledger.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a section of the accounts payable function and processing supplier payments
- Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes and purchase orders, inputting invoices onto computer system
- Allocating nominal codes to invoices and forwarding invoices to line manager for payment approval
- Reconciling supplier statements with records held on ledger system and investigating any variances that occur
- Processing weekly supplier payments by cheque and BACs system and managing any payment queries that occur
- Assisting Manager with reconciling ledger at month-end and preparing creditor reports
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'