Trainee Accounts Assistant - Farnborough
£20,000 - £21,000
This exciting new role has arisen due to recent company growth. The Trainee Accounts Assistant is responsible for supporting the Accounts team with order processing, sales ledger, purchase ledger, sales invoices and cash payments.
This role is fast paced and varied which requires an ability to manage a heavy and wide-ranging workload. It’s a central role within the business and as such demands a high level of diligence and pride in the ability to deliver accurate information on time.
- Process sales orders and place purchase orders from relevant suppliers
- Maintain Salesforce with order information as required
- Process sales invoices - process debtor statements
- Process purchase invoices
- Process cash receipts and payments at bank
- Debt collection & credit control
- Process / reconcile credit card transactions
- General admin support and ad-hoc tasks
Person / Experience Required
- Ideally degree educated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable planning, time management and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire and willingness to study for AAT finance qualification, but not essential
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'