Trainee Accounts Assistant
An established and fast growing services company based in Aston is looking an outgoing and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their growing and friendly finance team on a permanent basis. This opening has arisen due to successful growth in the first half of the year. You will mainly be supporting the accounts team with the purchase ledger function as well as other accounting duties and reporting to the finance manager.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a fun, personable and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a degree or is studying their AAT or ACCA with some relevant work experience. If you have a good eye for detail, are highly numerate and enjoy working to deadlines we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience within an Accounts Assistant role however this is not necessary
• Be a graduate or at college studying your AAT
• Have good GCSEs including an A at GCSE
• Be confident in communicating with all levels of staff and be ambitious.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work and be part of a fun friendly finance team.
• Obtain exposure within a finance setting and have a clear structure to become qualified.
• Be in good proximity to public transport.
This Accounts Assistant role is a great opportunity for someone who has similar working experience and enjoys problem solving. If you'd like to work for a fast growing and rewarding organisation please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'