Are you finishing college/A Levels and would rather gain hands on experience rather than go to university?
Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for a strong administrator to join our client based in Leatherhead. This role is well suited for an individual who is professional, can work to strict deadlines and has great attention to detail. No prior experience is necessary, just a keen interest, excellent numeric skills and the drive and enthusiasm to pursue a career in Accounts!
Our client is offering further study to professionals that wish to grow and develop within a company and can offer a positive working environment with a small team. Key duties include:
- A wide range of general office administrative, such as data input, filing and archiving
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing payments via BACS or cheque
- Coding and inputting of invoices
- Organising approval of purchase ledger entries
In order to be successful within this role you need to:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C grade including a minimum B in Maths and English
- Be keen to progress further with your career in accounts
- Organised and skilled at managing a varied work load.
- Confident individual with strong communication skills
- Work with high levels of accuracy and have a sharp eye for detail
If you feel you are an organised individual with great financial skills that can support a team, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Customer Service
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job