TRAINEE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - CENTRAL DERBY - £15 TO £18K - PERM
Here at Macildowie we work on some brilliant positions, and this is one that I am extremely excited to be supporting our client on.
This Trainee Accounts Assistant is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is seeking a career in
Finance but does not yet have much experience.
This business falls within the Service sector, providing first class service to all of it's customers. They pride themselves at being a 'go-to' within the area and have huge amounts of expertise in their industry.
- Reconciling daily banking for multiple sites
- Monitoring, reconciling and reimbursing petty cash for sites
- Ensuring all entries are coded and entered on the system with the correct authorisation
- Liaising closely with associations linked with the business
- Other ad hoc duties where required
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- GCSE A - C including English and Maths
- Previous experience in Finance is not essential as full training is provided
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, hardworking, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Finance study package with career development
- They offer above national standard holiday entitlement, which can increase further upon long service
- Your birthday off!!
- Many more…
The hours of this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, however at busy times of the month, a little bit of flexibility may be required to support the team.
If you are interested in this position and meet the person requirements, please get in touch as soon as possible as the recruitment process is already underway - you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.