TRAINEE ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
About the role
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for allocating payments made by company credit cards to the appropriate suppliers on the purchase ledger and keep invoicing out up to date.
- Match invoices received to charges on credit card statements
- Invoice out all charges to customers and email/post invoices out
- Contact the relevant parties for any missing invoices, charging these out to customers
- Reconcile the invoices charged out to clients to the charges on the online tracker statement
- Allocate payments made by company credit cards to suppliers in the purchase ledger
- Good team player
- Confident communicator
- Methodical and organised approach
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Highly numerical
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.