I am recruiting for a small accountancy firm based in Ashtead. I am looking for a new full time ACCA Trainee Accountant to start ASAP.
As a Trainee Accountant you will have training to become qualified as a Certified Chartered Accountant. This is a great opportunity to be trained in a well-respected industry within a growing and trusted business. Since COVID the industry has seen a significant shift, with clients needing real time information. Our staff have been committed to helping clients through this tough time. As a trainee you will have direct contact with clients, likely remotely currently, but also have the additional support of staff to help you gain the confidence and skills to become a well-rounded Practice Accountant.
As you begin to learn and qualify you will be responsible for
- Qualifying the full ACCA course
- Work succinctly across a range of clients
- Preparing accounts for clients, including preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns where appropriate
- Bookkeeping for clients, including the use of cloud-based software. For example, Xero and Kashflow
- Any other ad hoc business advisory services when necessary
- Work closely with other members of the team to develop your skills further.
- University graduate educated – although degree does not have to be finance specific.
- Ideally have office work experience who is willing to make the jump into the accountancy world.
- Able to apply knowledge gained on the job
- A good level of English and Maths are expected for the role as you will be client facing.
- Office close to the station
- Smart casual dress when in the office
- 6 month pay and progression reviews
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Fully paid for ACCA qualification with paid study leave
- Structured professional training towards ACCA qualification
- Early Friday finish. The office hours are 8.45am to 5.30pm (4.15pm on a Friday).
- Quarterly socials (when COVID allows)
The office remains open during COVID. The majority of staff are working from home. Flexible in terms of working around your needs to best equip you with your training.
- Bachelor's (Preferred) - does not NEED to be in finance but this is preffered
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Tax preparation
- Preparing year-end file for audit and dealing with queries
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'