A firm of accountants are looking to employ a Trainee Accountant, with some experience in practice or industry. The successful candidate may have started their AAT Studies and wish to continue with support from their employer.
This firm have excellent career prospects, and parking on site. Prior use of Microsoft office products would be useful, and training will be provided other software.
Job Specification for Trainee Accountant
- Studying for the AAT
- Completion of accounts for sole trader and partnerships clients and small limited companies
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Shared responsibility of the day to day admin for the office, answering the phones/door, filing and other such duties that help the office function
- Able to work under supervision, but with a keen desire for independence and a keenness to learn
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office
Salary will of course depend upon level of qualification and ability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'