An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accountant to work with one of Birmingham's most respected Accountancy firms. The chosen candidate will be assisted with career development and the opportunity to attain the ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
• Providing assistance to the tax department with Personal Tax and Corporation Tax work
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
• Flexible time working arrangements available
The Ideal Candidate
• AAT or Degree qualification
• Experience is not required but recommended
• Confident in building strong relationships
• Diligent but efficient working practices
If you feel that you have the necessary talent and skill to be successful in this role click on Apply Now and forward an up to date copy of your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'