Title : Trainee Accountant
Salary : £18,000- £21,000
Location : Potters Bar
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts professional to utilise their accounting experience to share their knowledge and give sound accounting advice. Full AAT qualification required.
Our client requires an articulate warm individual who understands the importance of delivering a very high standard of customer service. An individual who is personable and thrives with lots of client contact.
This is a particularly reputable business that is elite in what they do and need a passionate, dedicated Accounts professionals to join their successful team.
- Managing a portfolio of 150 clients
- Responding to all client queries, giving advice accordingly.
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts for your portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring all VAT work is completed within deadlines.
- Using a variety of software applications to ensure a compliant and efficient service is provided.
- Assistance with clients’ company payroll.
- Advising clients through company closedown/Capital Distribution/MVL processing.
- Assisting with contract reviews
- Contacting clients to help them meet deadlines for information and approval.
- Assisting other team members where required.
Numeric and analytical
Articulate and confident communicator
AAT or ACCA qualified
Previous accounts experience
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity.