An opportunity to join an award winning and established accountancy firm in a graduate trainee role based in central Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The firm will support and fast track you through the AAT qualification leading on to your ACA studies whilst enjoying a wide and varied role across audit, tax and accounts complimenting your studies perfectly.
The office is easily accessable via public transport and a short walk from Tunbridge Wells train station.
- Graduated in 2017 with a first class or upper second classification or graduating in 2018
- A 'level candidates will also be considered with subjects to include sciences, maths or business related subjects
- First class communication, written and presentation skills
- Be committed and focussed on a career within the accountancy profession
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive and challenging environment
- Be resilient and confident demonstrating composure under pressure whilst working to deadlines
Please contact David Waddell or Alice Hardy at Harvey John to discuss further.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.