- Maintain spreadsheet / accounting software of billable consultant time working on client site
- Maintain spreadsheet / accounting software of billable consultant time working in office
- Keep track of contractor costs (i.e. staff who are on a daily rate) in a spreadsheet / software
- Produce invoices for clients
- Chase late payments of invoices
- Maintain bookkeeping of company accounts
- Make salary payments
- Make tax payments
- Make payments to suppliers, including sub-contractors
- Investigate ways to reduce costs, by identifying things which we are paying for, which we shouldn’t etc.
- And other related administration duties.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job