Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a position for a 2017 AAT trainee programme for a leading independent, regional firm based in Huntingdon.
By joining as a Trainee Accountant, you will be able to study for professional qualifications whilst also gaining vital hands-on, task-focused work experience in our busy, growing, multi-disciplinary practice.
You will receive formal training through an apprenticeship framework for the AAT qualification. Once AAT qualified you may go on to study for chartered qualifications.
Successful applicants will be recent school leavers with at least 2 A-levels at grade C or above, including Maths. If Maths is not one of your A-levels a minimum of a B grade in GCSE Maths is required.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self motivated, hard working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
- Ambitious with drive and resilience.
- Enthusiasm with a keen interest in learning and professional development.
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
The firm's client portfolio includes business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million pounds including Owner Managed Businesses, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities, pension schemes and LLPs. Therefore they can offer you a stimulating and varied portfolio of work, coupled with rotation across a number of our departments during your training period.
- A level
- GCSE Maths