Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to AAT type students who are looking to secure a permanent Trainee Accountant role with a company in Warrington who are proud to offer a number of unique benefits including full study support, self development and career progression.
Due to continued growth, this newly created role will join a diverse team responsible for completing clients accounts, year end and tax returns.
Adding much needed support, you will ideally have a number of years experience of working within a finance department/or accountancy practice environment and be actively studying AAT (or equivalent). Alternatively, this role would be suitable for a Finance graduate with a recent degree.
Depending on your drive, determination and willingness to learn, this role will eventually evolve into a more extensive, qualified Financial Accountant role supporting senior accountants with financial statements, year end and tax.
This is a vibrant, social office environment, team work is key therefore a hard working, flexible approach to work is required along with the confidence and ability to work in small teams and/or independently.
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a wonderful opportunity to join a family run, national services provider who are proud of their market leading reputation
- Enjoy a hearty welcoming, the employer is proud to be an investor in people and works hard to promote a positive, collaborative working culture and career development
- Be accountable for a number of key tasks that will stretch your development and improve your skill set
- Receive a superb starting salary, regular training and support, pension, free parking, study support, additional incentives and rewards
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
- Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Accounting
- Vat Returns
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job