The vacancy has been newly created due to business growth and sits within an established and cohesive team.
This is an exciting time to become affiliated with a rapidly expanding empire as it continues its dynamic growth.
£20-22k per annum + Benefits.
A well-known and globally recognised brand which is growing at an exponential rate. The company offers excellent opportunities for career progression and a comprehensive benefits package in addition to a competitive basic salary.
Your remit will be both varied and challenging. Responsibilities include maintaining the General Ledger (journal processing, intercompany accounting, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts), Cash to Bank Reconciliations, Treasury reporting, Fixed Assets and VAT, Tax & NIC calculations.
As this is a developmental role, you are not expected to be proficient in all of these areas. However, some exposure to transactional accounting or a relevant degree is essential. Full training and mentoring will be provided.
- A relevant degree and/or 1-2 years’ relevant experience (essential)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Excel) and accountancy software packages
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with good time management and acute attention to detail
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- AAT or CIMA studier (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business