£12,000 - £14,000
My client is a well-established and expanding Media organisation based in Sale. Due to extensive growth they are offering Full Financial Study Support with fantastic career prospects for the successful candidate.
As a result of internal promotion they are now recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to add to their thriving working environment, with the necessary training support to help the successful candidate reach their potential goals.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be expected to learn all aspects of accounts preparation.
Duties will also include:
* Full training on the Purchase & Sales Ledger
* Bookkeeping for clients
* Assisting with yearend and month end duties
* Assisting with management accounts
* Supplier Statement reconciliations
* Maintaining Petty Cash
* Processing of bank reconciliations
Anyone applying for the position will be able to demonstrate:
* A committed attitude to a long term career in finance
* Willingness to learn new skills and systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible attitude to your work
In return you can benefit from:
* 24 days annual holiday excluding bank holidays
* Free onsite parking with easily accessible commuter links
* Great career prospects with chances to reach management level
* Working alongside dedicated and friendly colleagues
This is a rare opportunity to work within a business that offers a friendly and professional environment, whilst having full study support along with long term career opportunities.
- Trainee accountant Accounts assistant Study support AAT/ACCA/ACCA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job