Trainee Accountant £20K - £24K Tax & Accounting West London
Our client specialise in Accounting, Taxation and Wealth Management services with clientele spanning small to medium sized businesses, private individuals and charitable organisations.
This position is a 3 year training contract that is open to both partly qualified and unqualified graduates looking to become an Accountant
How you can expect to spend your day:
Preparation of Accounts including Self Assessments, Small Companies, Sole Traders, VAT returns, Management Accounts, Cash Flow Forecasts
- Administrative duties
- Tax Investigations
- Trained to use Xero, VT and Sage
- Occasional research tax law and presentation
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Keen interest in accounting and finance area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent numerical, critical and analytical skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 20 Day Holiday
- 8 Public Holidays
- Study Support
- Structured Training
- Discretionary Bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'