Trainee Account Manager
As an industry leading company in Crewe, Cheshire are seeking motivated and focused Trainee Account Manager to join their growing team. Our client are a worldwide business offering excellent training and career progression opportunities. They are looking for Trainee Account
Key Roles & Responsibilities of The Trainee Account Manager:
- Proactively manage live accounts with focus on upselling and managing additional orders.
- Outbound calling to businesses selling products.
- Gain customer referrals to grow your customer base
- Generate business where there has previously been no opportunity
- Working in a target driven environment
Behaviours of the Trainee Account Manager:
- Strong customer and service focus.
- Self-motivated, defining and implementing processes as appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to cope with change.
- Money motivated.
- Shows initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department of a well-established business. Offering a basic salary of 15K with a competitive bonus structure around £500 extra a month.
Office hours 8.30-5.00pm Monday -Friday NO WEEKENDS
If you are looking to start your career in sales/account management please send your CV today.
To find out more about this Trainee Account Management role apply today!