Trainee Account Manager - Graduate Trainee Program - Sales experience preferred
- Our client is a London based FinTech business with offices around the world.
- They are looking for an ambitious Graduate to join their sales team, looking after new clients as they start using our clients latest software platform.
- As a pioneer of paperless accounting, our client partners with Accountancy firms across the UK, in turn helping them to on board their clients onto their software.
- This enables the accountancy firms to run a better practice and their clients to save time when surmising their accounts
Requirement and Role:
- You should be a recent Graduate who is looking for an opportunity to make their mark in a Technology / FinTech start-up.
- If you are looking for a role where you can work 9 - 5 and blend into the background, this is not for you!
- We are looking for the self starters, the inquisitive, the graduates who want to challenge the norm and influence their peers and clients from day one - that’s what you will have the opportunity to do in this business.
- You will be first point of contact for new clients, answering initial queries and helping to on-board them.
- This position is a feeder role for a full Account Management position, typical progression will be within 12 months.
- Successful candidates will receive a starting salary of £24,000 with regular reviews and bonus available, you should see your salary reach £30,000+ within the first 12 months. The business has opened offices in Australia and the US in the last 3 years there are opportunities for future relocation within offices.
If you think you have what it takes for this Graduate Trainee Sales Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch to arrange your interview!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Technology and Finance sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'