DO YOU HAVE SOME INSURANCE EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU WITHIN WORKING DISTANCE FROM BASILDON?
ARE YOU KEEN TO BUILD A CAREER WITHIN THE INSURANCE BROKING INDUSTRY?
I am working on behalf of an insurance broker based in the Basildon area, who are seeking someone to join their commercial business team.
You will be enthusiastic, whilst having an understanding of the insurance market.
Working towards becoming an account handler, you will work alongside professionals in their field:
- In conjunction with your allocated Account Executive (AE), issue broking presentations to insurers and chase up quotations on behalf of the AE where required.
- In conjunction with your AE, produce formal client New Business & Renewal presentations.
- Negotiating extensions with underwriters and additional premiums on MTA’s.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, answering incoming telephone enquiries and dealing with any necessary policy amendments as required, including the updating of the MID where necessary.
- Chasing up clients for any additional information as and when required.
- Account management including renewal chasers through to file closures.
- Maintain company records on their Back Office IT system.
- Issuing Invoices, broker certificates and policy documentation.
- Booking surveys on behalf of insurers and maintaining communication with clients on all requirements following issuance of survey reports.
- All other general office administrative duties as required in order to maintain the smooth running of the office, as reasonably requested by the company.
Paying a desirable salary of up to £25,000 plus company benefits.
If you are interested in being considered for this position then please do apply within.