Trainee Account Executive
Have you ever considered a career within Insurance? Would you like to join an expanding friendly and professional team?
Our client would love to train someone in-house and give you every opportunity to develop. It's a phenomenal opportunity for someone who would like a career within the industry but isn't too sure how to start.
As an Account Associate you will be responsible for learning how to become an established Account Executive in time. With experience of working in a fast-paced environment, happy communicating at all levels with the ability and hunger to learn. If this sounds like an opportunity for you to launch your growing career, please apply today
- Prepare documents for customers working in partnership with experienced account managers
- Gather renewal terms for customers and explore alternative options with them before preparing final presentations for the Account Manager to discuss
- Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto our bespoke system - high attention levels are imperative in getting it right for your customers.
- As part of your development, we will teach you how to prepare renewal closings from renewal meeting minutes, deal with Insurer queries for customer policies and assist with customer queries relating to existing policies.
- Liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms - showing us your superb communication skills and ability to nurture your accounts.
- Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up delayed documentation when required
- Prepare debit notes and policy summaries, secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release
- Take care of account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers
- Understand and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy in relation to internal policies and the insurance contract as required
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Good customer service focus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- MS office proficiency
- Eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1804-5AC.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"