Would you like a career in the Rail industry?
STM are recruiting for experienced cleaners to join our Train Presentation team!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within the cleaning industry for a leading, national cleaning and security company.
With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM.
What you get.
- Full time contracted employoment.
- Guarenteed minimum 120 hours per month but historically 40 hours per week
- Excellent hourly rate of £10.20 per hour.
- Locations; Paddington, Hayes & Harlington Railway Stations.
- Shifts include early mornings, afternoon, late evening shifts and nights working 5 days across Monday to Sunday
- Excellent opportunity to join a renowned, national cleaning company and to develop your career as a professional and trained Train Presentation Operative.
- Oppotunity for PTS (Personal Track Safety) training
- Oppotunity to attain NVQ training
- Very smart uniform provided
What we want.
- Energetic, fit, confident, customer focussed operatives
- Cleaning experience.
- Ability to commute to the locations required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Ensure that trains are cleaned to the required standard
- Ensure train presentation stores are kept clean and tidy.
- Report any safety issues to the Train Presentation Team Leader
- Report all accidents including property damage and 'near miss’ incidents
- Read understand and comply with documents and instructions that are issued
- Use any special clothing or equipment which is supplied, keep it good condition and report any defects or damage so it can be repaired or replaced
Due to the high volumes of applicants if you have not heard back from us by 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful
STM Security is an equal opportunities and diversity aware employer
STM hold ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 certification together with Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme accreditation.
- General Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job