Our client is looking for operatives to join them initially on a temporary basis to support in the general cleaning of the outside of train cars and carriages.
- To clear, clean the outside of train carriages to ensure they are up to the correct standard
- To follow H&S procedures to ensure all work is undertaken in a correct and safe manner
- To work to required SOPs, practices and quality standards
- To pull an manoeuvre a pull move power washer
- Experience of industrial cleaning in a technical or safety critical environment
- Experience in a basic mechanical environment, including knowledge of measurements and liquids
- A "can do" attitude and no fear of working in an extremely hands on environment
- Extremely punctual and reliable person who is able to work to shift pattern that covers 7 days.
The role is a night-shift role and will be working shifts as per the rota provided, the role guarantees 35 hour average per week.
- General Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning
- Power Wash
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'