Due to contused growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Traffic Operator to join a well established General Haulage company in Eye. The company have an excellent reputation across the UK and have enjoyed success and growth in recent years. The company operate a fleet of around 120 vehicles across the UK including 100 owned vehicles. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and well respected company and become part of a great team.
Salary £28,000 - £32,000
Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Due to nature of the role additional working hours may be required
Plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Routing vehicles to maximise customer satisfaction across the UK
- Schedule of movements for customers
- Communicating with drivers, sub-contractors and customers
- Develop relationships with key customers
- Negotiate rates, maximising profitability
- Liaise with customers
- Resolve delays and concerns
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt
- Resilient and must have the ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- General Haulage experience advantageous
- IT literate
- Good team player
General Haulage experience is advantageous but not essential, the company will consider the right from a container background. As well as route planning elements of fleet management will also be involved so knowledge of fleet management would also be advantageous.
TSR are acting as an employment agency if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful but your details will remain on file and we will contact you with relevant future opportunities.
- Route Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job