My Client, a global and market-leading organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to join their Creative team on a permanent basis.
As Traffic Manager, you will be a part of their creative team responsible for all project resourcing, briefing, and follow-up on a wide range of communicative design projects for their clients. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling a high volume of creative and partial digital projects in a supremely organized fashion, adhering to tight deadlines with demands for absolute accuracy. You will work alongside the Design Director and internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration.
* Responsible for daily utilization of our internal job request system to manage the influx of requests and plan resources accordingly
* Reviewing and updating allocated jobs and their timeliness
* Communicate effectively with requestors (internal team members) on their projects, balancing needs of the client, resource available and business needs.
* Work with the senior designers to ensure all projects are assigned in a timely manner so as to meet established deadlines
* Work with the Creative Director, Design Director and Senior Designers to highlight key deadlines and re-prioritise work load as and when required to do so
* Book in and track projects, using our project management system
* Minimum 3 years' agency experience as a Traffic Manager in a creative studio
* Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience ideal
* Knowledge of design software on Apple MAC including InDesign and Photoshop, plus Standard Office software (MAC/PC)
* Sound knowledge/understanding of print production Experience within a publishing/editorial/graphic design environment
* Project management experience, leading on design projects through to final execution, working on collaborative projects, coordinating deliverables and deadlines with colleagues and clients throughout all phases of a project
Benefits on offer:
* A competitive salary with annual bonus
* 25 days’ annual holiday
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* Subsidised gym membership
* Contributory pension scheme
* Season ticket/travel loan
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Annual flu vaccination
* Annual eye test support
* Comprehensive training and mentoring programmes
+ Much more!
Should you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new and exciting challenge then please apply!
- Software Design
- Medical Communications
- Traffic Management