Traffic Management Operatives will work as part of a team carrying out traffic management operations, general highway and grounds related works. They will provide a high quality service in a successful traffic management company. The hours will vary depending on the business needs so flexibility is a must.
DESCRIPTION / JOB SUMMARY
Working as part of a dynamic team, the candidate will be able to utilise their knowledge and experience to contribute to the on-going success of the business.
· Install and remove planned Traffic Management in accordance with Chapter 8
· Undertake stock checks of Traffic Management equipment and report any defects to Duty Supervisor.
· Be fit and in good health and able to carry out high levels of manual work and work outdoors in all weather conditions
· Undertake out of hours works
· Follow task briefings and appropriate safe systems of work and ensure that company Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times
· Liaise with customers when and where required
· Complete any reports or records as required, including the reporting and recording of all actions and instructions
· Take responsibility for vehicles, plant, and materials in your charge
· Operate appropriate plant and equipment necessary for the required disciplines
· Undergo further training as required
· Participate in any additional works as required by the business
· Ensure the safety of yourself, the workforce, public, or any other person affected by your duties and responsibilities
· Keep Traffic Management in a clean condition and securely stored in the depot
· Undertake any duties requested by supervisors and managers
· Assisting with the diversion of traffic.
· To work in a safe and effective manner to achieve optimum output and to the required quality.
· Ensure compliance with Health & Safety at Work Act at all time.
· Be aware and comply with Health & Safety Quality and Environmental Policies.
· Ensure safe working practices are followed as outlined in Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
· Report vehicle and plant defects to supervisors.
· Taking of before and after photographs if required
· Completion of job sheets to required standards
· Timely return of any required paperwork to supervisors, office manager and NCR
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIRED (MINIMUM)
Aged over 21
Full Driving Licence held for min 12months
Flexible regarding working days and hours
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You must hold a current upto date TMO ticket
* Team Player
* Effective Communication Skills
* Professional manner - adopting best practice to meet clients' highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability.
* Team Work
* Commercial Awareness
* Customer Focus
Ifyou feel your have the right skills and qualifications for this role please apply with your CV and our recruitment team will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job