We are currently working in partnership with a leading highway and utility company.
Due to an increase in workload in the Traffic Management division, our client is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced TM Coordinator.
Salary to £38k | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* As a Traffic Management Coordinator you will be responsible for creating technical TM drawings using Cones software for submission to the relevant local authority for approval. These include Temporary Road Traffic Control Diagrams and Route Diversion Schemes
* Complete all TTRO's (Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders)
* Responsible for inputting data on to spreadsheets for management reports
* Regularly liaising with Site Management regarding planned works
* Compiling completed drawings as part of job packs to be issued to site staff
* It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role working on utility or highway projects
* You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and ideally Cones with a knowledge of NRSWA
* You should have the ability to complete TTRO's for utility works
#trafficmanagement #tm #cones #plans #drawings #utilities #gas #water #power #telecom #reinstatement #highway #nrswa #streetwork
- Permit Applications
- Project Coordination
- Traffic Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'