Traffic Licensing Officer
Full time for 1 year
£10.30 per hour
WorkwithYork are looking for a Traffic Licensing Officer who will be responsible for a demanding workload that will require attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. For this role you must hold a full driving licence.
- Process licence, parking waiver and exemption requests
- Carry out inspections/surveys on a variety of things that may be on the highway such as skips, scaffolding, cherry pickers and building materials.
- Visiting sites to access situations to inspect
- Provide general administrative support to the traffic team and handle customer enquiries through a variety of channels including phone, email and on occasions face to face customers
Key skills -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Accurately interpret maps, plans and other information
- Work experience in a busy office environment
- Must hold a full driving license
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'