Role: Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary. The hours of work will be either 05.30 – 14.00 (Mon-Fri) or 09.30 – 18.00 (Mon – Fri).
They are the worlds leading manufacturer of wood based panel products. A strong, privately owned low cost producer, employing 14,000 across 40 sites globally, they have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator responsibilities:
- Assist in the efficient running of the Logistics Office at the company
- Assist the Traffic Supervisor in achieving his duties
- Maintain the loading lists
- Run loading list and driver communications on a day to day basis
- Ensure wheeled and stand trailers are brought in and loaded efficiently to ensure quickest turnaround time
- Ensure the correct loads are allocated to stand trailers
- Produce all necessary despatch notes
- Allocate backload hauliers to minimise costs
- Maximise daily outbound loads
- Liaise with hauliers and improve communications
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator
- Minimum Secondary Education GCSE in English & Maths – Grade C or above
- Experience working with Windows software applications to maximise system data reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a consistently high level of performance
- Can investigate, understand and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills
Just some of what they are able to offer the Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator
- Attractive salary
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people who are committed to excellence
- Career prospects are bright, and way beyond the normal boundaries. Reward and progression are based on real achievements.
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Traffic Administrator / Logistics Administrator please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job