Trading Controller-FMCG Drinks Wholesaler
£50,000-£60,000 plus benefits
My client is one of the UK’s largest drink & food wholesalers, as the Trading Controller, you will take the lead in negotiating commercial and contractual terms for purchases nationally.
· Leading, managing and developing the buying team.
· Managing the trading performance of the company, including maximising sales, margin, profit and product availability.
· Leading negotiations with suppliers to achieve the best deal to maximise over-riders, promotional rebates, listings and marketing fees and agree supplier partnerships through JBPs to support the company’s growth plans.
· Maintaining robust systems to ensure maximum revenues achieved from supplier agreements and income targets are met.
· Developing strong effective relationships with suppliers, customers and other stake holders.
· Developing and executing the pricing strategy and full category promotional activities to maintain the competitive edge.
· Developing the product categories and range to cater for changing market trends and diversify into new markets.
· Monitoring and evaluating performance against budget including sales and profits.
· Trading and deal hunting.
Essential skills & experience you must have:
Similar previous FMCG buying experience from foodservice/wholesale
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'