12 Month Contract (Temp to Perm)
£Competitive + Company Benefits
- New line paperwork collation
- Completing relevant spread sheets within an agreed time frame
- Contacting suppliers
- Producing reports & analysing sales information
- Supporting the category teams with any other needs of the function
- Experience in an FMCG retail environment in a similar role
- IT literate including excel skills, must be confident in using and maintaining spread sheets
- Good level of numerical and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and time management skills
- Positive, resourceful and an energetic team worker
- Driven to continuously improve yourself
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"