Great opportunity based in Letchworth, for a Trading Account Manager to join their ever growing, thriving sales team.
Do you have experience in managing sales 'end to end’? Buying? Customer Service? Do you have a confident telephone manner and a 'can do’ attitude? If the answer is yes please read on…
Job Title: Trading Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Account manage a portfolio of overseas clients
- Trading products internationally, including buying, organising freight and producing shipping documents
- Dealing with product and new business enquiries
- Processing orders via telephone, skype or email
- Converting new leads into sales
- Using suppliers based worldwide to source and create offers, generating sales
- Processing stock/return queries
- Previous sales and/ or buying experience with a drive to achieve targets
- Proven monetary achievements
- Passion for technology and technology product knowledge
- Good, professional communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Experience of trading worldwide
End of year bonus
20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day each year)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'