Ardmore Group is seeking a Trades Recruiter to join our team at Old War Office in White Hall, Westminster on fixed term contract.
Trades Recruiter we are looking for must have trades & labourer recruitment experience and who can deal with anticipated level of labour resource required on site.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Constantly review current recruiting strategies to ensure their efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Carry out briefings with hiring managers.
- Write and post adverts.
- Telephone interview candidates.
- Source candidate through trades database/online job boards.
- Manage feedback in a timely fashion.
- Assist the wider team with the on-boarding process i.e. Project Administrators and the Trades Payments team.
- Supply qualified/competent trades persons on sites.
- Assist with the recruitment of trade apprentices
- Make sure replacements are sent on time.
- Keep recruitment costs at a minimum.
- Provide salary & benefit benchmarking and competitor intelligence.
- Manage the recruitment budget (advertising and agency spend).
- Build relationships with the site teams and candidates.
- Assist the HR Director with analysis, measurement and reporting.
- Reduce the amount of no shows to meet company targets.
About Ardmore Group
The Ardmore Group is one of the largest family owned construction companies in the UK. Although we have delivered across the UK, we are best known as London’s builder given our unrivalled reputation for delivering large scale residential, hotel and regeneration schemes in London since our creation in 1974.
Ardmore has been involved in hundreds of major projects across London, including landmark buildings that have shaped the face of the capital.
We have established a major reputation for delivery of large-scale phased regeneration schemes. We were the first tier-one contractor at the Athlete's Village for the London Olympics and are lead contractor on two of London’s largest regeneration programmes in Lewisham and Greenwich.
In addition to our expertise in the residential sector we have extensive experience in delivering bespoke luxury hotel refurbishment schemes. In 2011, we completed the luxurious Corinthia Hotel, and followed that success by delivering two of the best new hotels in the world in 2017 at the Four Seasons, Ten Trinity Square and the Ned at Poultry.
"As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice".
To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > Candidate privacy notice.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'